Production capacity until1 millionunits weekly.
For higher orders, contact via email.
- Woven and made in Spain
- Reusable up to 72 washes
- 100% cottonn
- White color
- Antibacterial treatment
- Ensures protection against solid and liquid aerosols
- Susceptible to sterilization in the ozone cabin
- Waterproof penetration resistant
- Free of harmful or toxic ingredients
- We recommend washing the mask before the first use.
- Washing time: 10-12 minutes.
- Washing temperature: less than 60ºC.
- A dryer can be used, maximum at 70ºC.
- Do not use bleach, it could affect the characteristics of the fabric
- Only use bactericidal softener in the last rinse. If it is not bactericidal, do not use any type of softener.
- If softener is used, it should be free of dyes.
- Only use prewash if the fabric incorporates stains or dirt that would fix with the temperature of the wash. Otherwise it is not necessary to use prewash.
- Use high water level in the wash.
- Moisturizing detergent.
- PH: slightly alkaline, not higher than PH 9.
- Rinse only with water: 3 cycles.
- The spin time will be conditioned to the revolutions of the washing machine and its K factor.
- At 90º, the number of washes that the mask would withstand without altering any of its characteristics would be approximately 24 fewers
NOTE: This product meets all requirements of the European Directive for sanitary products standards CEE/93/42 and also UNE-0065.